4 Jan 2015

Sleep.

Assalamualaikum.

Nah.. nah... Like always I got no new year resolutions. Even some of these people said I'm just a dead fish but wateva.

Have you guys ever experience sleep paralysis? It's like when you sleep your whole body can't move. Only minor movement like moving your finger is the least thing you can do.

We call this in Malaysia 'kene hempap/tindih.'

And I'm such a hardcore when it comes to this. Imagine I've experienced this sleep paralysis shit like tons of times. I get scared at first but after several times it's getting annoying. t(-_-t)

"Haih kene lagi."

I really have to force myself to wakeup even it's fucking hard. My head gets dizzy after that. So I went back to sleep. And so this called 'freezing body' happened again.

SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS.

Something is not right. Yeah something. I used to practice adab sebelum tidur before this but now it's all gone.

There are several things you can do if you get through this process. I mean you can't breath you can't talk and you can't even move your frickin body mannn. We should prevent this.

  • Wash your legs. Or you also can take wudhuk.
  • Recite doa before you sleep.
  • Recite ayat Kursi.
  • Recite 3 Qul.
  • Kalau terkena and dah bangun, you'll feel so tired. Sometimes boleh jadi pening. Relax yourself.
  • Istighfar banyak kali.
  • When you wanna sleep back, change your position.

It's simple but I hope I share something useful. Nak letak gambar pun pikir banyak kali sebab bile google tadi jadi serem pulak.

Kbai.

p/s: Eh eh, sometimes bila dah kene hempap bace macam-macam surah pun still tak jalankan? So last resort is you gotta push yourself really really I mean really hard to wake yourself up. That's what I do.